Univ.-Prof. i.R. Dr.
„Only where there is enough space, things can move and develop!“
In my first "career" I was a professor in Management and Business Education Studies, at several Universities in Austria, Germany, Australia and Sweden. I was also responsible for numerous leadership positions in the University sector on a national and international level. I received the Austrian state award for University didactics. I have escaped several times as a consultant in business. Due to an early retirement in 2009 I have since been engaged as a board member at Transformation Management AG.
In my consultancy work I focus on the following questions:
- How much truth can an organisation take? How much truth can managers take? Why does the truth remain unsaid so often?
- How can we design joyful and effective learning processes for managers and leaders?
- How can organisations use their resources more efficiently?
- Why do change processes fail so often and how can we avoid this?
- How can we design an appreciative and future oriented generation switch in family businesses?
Learning Sessions - a pragmatic approach to a step-by-step development of professional leadership.